Hello! I really love to help out in the kitchen and pretend I have my own cooking show. So my mom thought blogging would be a fun way to share the new recipes I will be making. I hope you have fun reading!
For my first post I decided to share an easy one. It's a great after school snack. First before starting you must ALWAYS wash your hands!!!
Get everything out that you will need. For this snack you will need:

Start by slicing the apples and strawberries. (My mom did this part for me)


Next you take 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and put it in a microwave safe bowl.

Microwave for about 30 seconds until it is thin but not bubbling.

When microwaving is finished drizzle it over apples.

Take the strawberries and drop them over the middle of the snack. Then sprinkle coconut if you like over the apples and strawberries.

Last take 2 tablespoons vanilla or strawberry yogurt and plop it in the middle.

Ta-da!

Noah was so excited when he found out he was going to be the official taste tester.
Everyone enjoyed this healthy snack!
Great job Isabelle! It looks yummy, wish I was there to test it out, I'm sure it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful cook! I need to get Katriana cooking too, but our kitchen is so tiny. I'll have to find her a good kid's cookbook so she can have fun in the kitchen like you! Looks yummy and pretty too!
ReplyDeletedaddy didn't get any what's up with that!!!
ReplyDeleteIsabelle, I love your blog, because I love to cook, too! Especially baking. :) I can't wait to see your next post! I am adding you to my website favorites list! Happy Cooking!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks great! Sebastian and I will have to try it too.
ReplyDeleteTo be a good cook, all you have to do is be brave and practice.
ReplyDeleteWonderful healthy food. It makes a body strong! From Auntie Nicki
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and delicious-a great combination!
ReplyDeleteDrake said It looks deleseoso[spanish for delicious]
ReplyDeleteCongrats Belle! I love the blog...looks like you are going to make one awesome little chef!
ReplyDeleteI am going to try that!
ReplyDelete